Wednesday 20 October 2010

Starting Magazine

For the creation of this magazine the software that I will be using is InDesign, this will give me the chance to create the best magazine cover and contents page that I can compared to the other software that is accessible. Through this task it helped me learn what buttons do what and how to use the programme comfortably, I learnt a lot while creating the cover and contents page which I feel will stand me in good sted when I come to start my main task.
Along with this new programme I visited a website called dafont.com, this gave me the chance to find and use different types of fonts that will make my magazine look a lot better than if I just used font types that are given in InDesign. This website has also helped me with thinking about what fonts I would like to use with my main project.

No comments:

Post a Comment