Wednesday 17 November 2010

Evaluation

This task has given me the basic knowledge with InDesign which will help me when starting my main task as I will be able to start it straight away without having to work out what does what. The use of dafont.com has given me the chance to find some interesting fonts that I may use within my next task, as I also know how this website works and what I have to do to get the texts into InDesign I feel a lot more confident in what I am doing.

Evaulating the images that I took have made me realise what I need to do when looking at my main task and how to understand what an image should look like. This can be useful when looking through many pictures I have taken by evaulating them and trying to figure out which one would be most suitable by looking at the aspects I have spoken about through this.

Altogether this has been a big help in preparing me for the main task that will be happening soon and I feel more confident that I can really get on with it without feeling lost in what I am meant to be doing.

No comments:

Post a Comment